If you are thinking about renting goats here is how we work....
1. We come out and look at your site and give you an estimate on how what the job will cost.
2. We agree to a price for the job, and once a price is agreed upon, that is what we charge. This lets you know up front what your total cost will be. If weather interfers or something happens, you are only paying the agreed upon price.
3. We collect 1/2 of the job cost up front, and the rest upon completion.
4. We provide portable electric fencing to contain the goats and sheep while they are working.
5. We cut down blackberry stalks and small brush to facilitate the goats being able to eat them.
NOTE: This is our seventh season in business. Please be patient as Josh and Brant are sometimes busy with the goats and it may take some time for them to respond to e-mails.
We schedule jobs as soon as possible. However, we occasionally have cancellations and may be able to get to you sooner. Also, if we can keep the crew in a general area in order to be more efficient, we will do that.